1. Poncey Highlands
The Highland Building
675 Seminole Ave. Ste. 210
Atlanta, GA 30307
Our Poncey Highlands office is located in the Highland Building, with convenient access to I75/I85 (exit Freedom Parkway), centrally located to all in-town neighborhoods such as Virginia Highland, Morningside, Midtown, Downtown, Emory University, and Decatur.
- Free parking is availale on the street, and pay lot is available across the street .
- You will enter the access number I provide you with on entrance keypad to be granted access to the building. Once in the building, there is an elevator and stairwell to the secod floor.
- This building is ADA accessible, with a ramp on the side entrance for wheelchairs, and braille signage. There is a waiting room available for your convenience.
- Jessica Settle and Lindsey Coltraine work out of this office primarily.
2. Grant park
470 Cherokee Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30312
Our Grant Park office is located directly on the park, at the corner of Cherokee Ave. and Sydney Ave., with convenient access to I20/I75/I85 (exit Hill St. or Boulevard). It is centrally located to all in-town neighborhoods such as Grant Park, Old Fourth Ward, Ormewood Park, Cabbagetown, Kirkwood, Chosewood Park, Peoplestown, Virginia Highland, Morningside, Midtown, Downtown, and Decatur.
- Free parking is availale on the street (but not in the driveway).
- The office is located in the small white building directly behind the large green house.
- This is a single office without a waiting room, so you will need to knock at the session designated time.
- Stephanie Cook, LCSW, and David Blanchard work out of this office primarily.
Note that Sydney St. SE is a one way street on the east side of the park, and once it hits Cherokee Ave. SE, it becomes a two way street on the north end of the park. Our office is located on this part of Sydney St. SE, on the north end of the park.